Monday, July 11, 2011

Menu Planning

I am on a quest to get back on the losing weight and eating healthy wagon so I'm going to take a stab at weekly menu planning.  This summer I have slipped back into bad habits like not going to the gym and letting the kids talk me into getting fast food on the way home from their sports and other events.  So I went back to the gym yesterday and am aiming to go 6 days a week.  Yesterday I made an effort to chart my dinner meal plan for the week. 

Today - Crock pot Italian chicken and fresh veggies from my CSA

Tuesday - Chicken with tomato soup

Wednesday - Spinach and mozzarella ravioli with more fresh veggies

Thursday - Chili lime chicken burgers, mac and cheese and a vegetable

Friday - leftovers

Saturday - Bratwurst and green beans

Sunday - Tacos, beans, chips and salad

B. 

2 comments:

  1. You might want to link this post to Menu Plan Monday! Lots of fun menu planning going on there :)

    http://orgjunkie.com/2011/07/menu-plan-monday-july-1111.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jenn! I think we'll both have to remember that. B, I had Italian Chicken last night, too! I just threw in all our fresh green beans with the potatoes, lol.

    ReplyDelete