Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just a quick update...

I want to apologize for the lack of posts this week-our internet connection keeps cutting out (along with the cable and the phone, grr), which makes it difficult for me to to get posts out, plus I've been busier than snot.  But the end is near, the internet will hopefully get fixed tonight!  My goal is to try to get a cooking post, a frugal tips post, and a local/family fun post out by Sunday night.  Wish me luck!

Also, the little dude decided to color on the couch, so I needed a drink or two (okay, three) to get over the shock last night.  I'm trying to live up to the 'vodka' part of our name.

B. has been working days this week, and is trying to cram everything else she has going into her evenings. But she is alive and well, and hopefully she'll be back to her usual routine next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment