Monday, August 29, 2011

Who Knows What Got Into My Son

by Bannon

Last night I was trying to get the kids showered up and in bed.  Since it was Sunday they were both resisting going through the routine because they didn't want the weekend to come to a close.  I finally get the older one cleaned up and ready and start on the younger.  I told him to get undressed and go hop in the shower and I went back into the kitchen to clean up dinner.  

Dh comes in to say that ds2 did indeed get undressed and for some reason instead of going to the bathroom before his shower like normal he decided to pee in the laundry basket.  He didn't realize he was doing it until it was done and so he was really upset.  My poor little guy.  He told me he was so embarrassed.  I found it to be hysterically funny!



No comments:

Post a Comment