Monday, August 29, 2011

Cleaning Day!

This is Kerry-just a brief note to let you all know that we have decided to drop the initial business and use our names like big girls!  So, starting today, K and B will be known as Kerry and Bannon.  The kids and significant others will still remain anonymous, at least until one of us screws up and starts typing names.  Also, we'll start using our names at the beginning of our posts, because we (very belatedly) realized that not everyone can tell us apart.  How slick are we??  (Answer:  not very.)

I'm also going to go through the old posts and tag them with the author's name, so it'll be clearer for anyone who decides to comb through them.

I haven't forgotten that I need to post some of my recipes to let you make your own cleaning supplies.  I've tweaked and expanded on my stash, so it'll be some new stuff from before.  Bannon will be posting a lot more about her Pantry Challenge, Christmas planning should start in a few more days, and we're looking at doing a couponing tutorial.  We're excited, even if no one else is!


No comments:

Post a Comment