Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Pioneer Woman Signs Things!!

Kerry and Bannon here, live blogging Ree Drummond's book signing like the dorks we are. Ree, for those who may not know, is The Pioneer Woman, a successful blogger, author, and host of her own Food Network show. She is also, from what I can see, totally adorable.

She's telling some funny stories about herself, focusing on Sun-In mishaps, 80's fashion, and life on the ranch with her hubby, Marlboro Man. You should have heard the massive "WOOOOO" from the 99.2% female crowd. And now we're looking at adorable baby pics, and they make me want to cuddle with my Little Dude. Yeah, I'm one of those moms.

Speaking of moms, one poor lady had to leave because her baby was just inconsolable. Ree saw it and stopped her presentation to sign the woman's book and talk for a moment. Totally sweet.

She also stuck her microphone up her nose. I don't know. She also sang "Endless Love" to pictures of her basset hound. I'm guessing she fueled up at the Starbucks here?

Edit: We've been here for about 2 hours now, and we are nowhere near to being done. But her hubby, Marlboro Man, just showed up and sent the womenfolk into a tizzy.

Edit 2: I would like to state for the record that I, Kerry, am wearing my sister's jeans because all of mine are too big. Thought you all should know. :-)

Edit 3: After an unexpected meeting with the Marlboro Man (unexpected sex appeal included), and stuffing ourselves silly at Bravo after being told by employees to go eat because we had a 2 hour wait, we are finally in line!

Edit 4: We met her! Very friendly, and wanted Jeni's ice cream-a woman after my own heart! And we both recommend her cookbooks. They are at least worth a read-funny, yummy, and probably the best step by step instructions out there.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the problem of having all my jeans being too big. Lol

    ReplyDelete