Saturday, June 18, 2011

A very belated introduction...


Hello!  It seems like just yesterday that we started the blog, and then we promptly ignored it in favor of everything else.  Sorry about that.

I’m K, one-half of our tipsy, pain free (but healthy eating) duo.  I’m mommy to a 2 year old boy (Little Dude), and partner to a very handsome geek (Big Dude).  When we started the blog, I was working part-time outside of the home, but since then, I have lost my job and am now a stay at home mom.  While the loss of my paycheck isn’t as dramatic as it would possibly be for others, it was enough to convince me that we needed to become pretty frugal.  We also made the choice to try to make our lives greener-I mean, we recycled before now, but there was a lot more we could have done differently.  So, by writing in this blog, I hope to share some of the things that we’re slowly learning to do.

My bestie/co-blogger and I have known each other for close to 20 years, and she’ll have tons to teach you, just like she’s taught me.  Even if you don’t listen to a word I say on here, listen to her, because a lot of what I have to say comes from things I’ve learned from her over the years.

Finally, since we’re both Columbus based, I hope to bring our readers news on local deals and family events, as well as any awesome finds we may scope on the internet.


Happy reading, and stay green!

No comments:

Post a Comment